What is Morphology? is a concise and critical introduction to the central
ideas of morphology that equips readers with the skills to analyze a wealth
of classic morphological issues.
- Provides a concise and critical introduction to the central ideas and
perennial problems of morphology.
- Familiarizes the reader with the importance of morphology as a subject of
- Equips students with the skills to analyze a breadth of classic
morphological issues through engaging narration and by direct example.
- Includes detailed discussion of the complex morphology of one West
African language, Kujamaat Joola.
- Features useful exercises at the end of each chapter.