The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Monthon Kanokpermpoon (IPA: mon.tʰon ka.nok.pʰɤ:m.pʰu:n)|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||Thailand|
|Selected Publications:||- Creative Story Writing through Reading: A Tip for Reading-Writing Classes
- Thai and English Consonantal Sounds: A Problem or a Potential for EFL Learning?
- A Preliminary Investigation of English and Thai Consonants
- English Fricatives: A Problematic Area of Thai Students' Pronunciation
- A Preliminary Investigation on Vocabulary in Context: How to Learn and Teach It
- Thai Ways of Pronouncing English Words
|Academic Paper Abstract:||
21st Century Language Learning and Teaching: An implication of ICT-oriented language education
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|