Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Kathryn Graber (IPA: kæθɹɪn gɻejbɻ̣)|
|Institution:||University of Michigan|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||- “Personal Communication, 2006”: Authorship and Ownership in Anthropology. Michigan Discussions in Anthropology 18:174–208, 2010. Also available at http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?g=mdiag;c=mdia;idno=0522508.0018.106;cc=mdia;rgn=main;view=text
- Inter-View: Reciprocal Interviewing in Siberian Newsrooms. Anthropology News 51(4):16, 2010.
- Svyashchennye landshafty, toponimy i ikh rol′ v sokhranenii yazyka: nekotorye primery iz Severnoy Ameriki. [Sacred landscapes, toponyms, and their role in language preservation: some examples from North America.] Conference proceedings, 2010. (in Russian)
- Pravila orfografii i vliyaniye russkogo yazyka na buryatskiye SMI. [Orthographic conventions and the influence of Russian on Buryat mass media.] In Language as a National Attribute: Issues in the Preservation of Linguistic Diversity. Proceedings. G. A. Dyrkheeva and B. D. Tsyrenov, eds. Pp. 305–315. Ulan-Ude: Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2009. (in Russian)
- The Dissolution of the Buryat Autonomous Okrugs in Siberia: Notes from the Field. Co-authored with Joseph Long. Inner Asia 11:147–155, 2009.
- Dvuyazychiye v SMI Buryatii kak obʺekt lingvo-antropologicheskogo issledovaniya. [Bilingualism in the mass media of Buryatia as an object of linguistic-anthropological research.] In The assimilation of Siberia in the panorama of centuries: experience, strategy, problems. Conference proceedings. Pp. 121–124. Ulan-Ude: East-Siberian State Technological University, 2009. (in Russian)
- Review of Talk of the Nation: Language and Conflict in Romania and Slovakia. Zsuzsa Csergo. Ithaca and London: Cornell University Press, 2007. Nationalities Papers 36(5):897–899, 2008.
- Review of Codeswitching on the Web: English and Jamaican Creole in E-Mail Communication. Lars Hinrichs. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 2006. LINGUIST List, Issue 18.852, March 21, 2007.
Codeswitching on the Web
(LL Issue 18.852)
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|