The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Institution:||University of Tehran|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||Iran|
Philosophy of Language
|Specialty:||Philosophy of Language|
|Selected Publications:||1. Amrun Baina Amrain, Beirut, 1999.
2. Lughat al-E'lam, Fi al-Sahafat al-'Arabiah wa a-Farisiah, Beirut, 1997.
3. Al-Mufradat al-Ajnabiah fi al-'Arabiah wa al-Farisiah, Beirut, 1998.
4. Bayyenat, Beirut, 1996
5. Bayyenat, Beirut, 1999.
6. Bayyenat, Tehran, Islamic Azad University, 1999.
7. Jelvehayeh Balaghat dar Najulbalaghah, (in Persian), Tehran,1997.
8. Ghalabeh bar Khawf, (in Persian), Tehran, 1987.
9. Evidences, (in French), Beirut. 1999
10. Usul.Al-Idarah Al-Aammah.Tehran. 2001
11. Galabeh Bar Khouf (translated from Arabic to Persian), 1987.
12. Farhang E Rasaneh (Arabic to Persian), Islamic Azad University, 1998.
13. Relativism in Physics and Philosophy, Isfahan . 2002
|Courses Taught:||Arabic Linguistics|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|