Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Bernard R Kripkee|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||(1) Introduction to Analysis, WH Freeman & Co. 1968.
(2) Learning Disabilities (Roa Lynn, with Neil Gluckin and Bernard Kripke), Macmillan, 1979
(3) Familial Learning Disability, Easy Fatigue, and Maladroitness: Preliminary Trial of Monosodium Glutamate in Adults, (with Roa Lynn, Jack Madsen,and Patricia Gay), Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 24(1982), pp.745-751
(4) Finitely Generated Coherent Analytic Sheaves, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 21, 1969, pp. 530-534.
(5) Classification of Muscle Spindle Receptors, (with Jen Yu Wei and P. R. Burgess), Brain Research, 370 (1986) pp. 119-126.
(6) Smoothness of Approximation, (with Richard Holmes) Michigan Mathematical Journal 15 (1968), pp. 225-248.
|Courses Taught:||No courses in linguistics yet. As a former mathematician, I taught a wide variety of courses in mathematics. I also taught neurophysiology to medical students at the University of Utah Medical School.|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|