The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Bernard R Kripkee|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||(1) Introduction to Analysis, WH Freeman & Co. 1968.
(2) Learning Disabilities (Roa Lynn, with Neil Gluckin and Bernard Kripke), Macmillan, 1979
(3) Familial Learning Disability, Easy Fatigue, and Maladroitness: Preliminary Trial of Monosodium Glutamate in Adults, (with Roa Lynn, Jack Madsen,and Patricia Gay), Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 24(1982), pp.745-751
(4) Finitely Generated Coherent Analytic Sheaves, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 21, 1969, pp. 530-534.
(5) Classification of Muscle Spindle Receptors, (with Jen Yu Wei and P. R. Burgess), Brain Research, 370 (1986) pp. 119-126.
(6) Smoothness of Approximation, (with Richard Holmes) Michigan Mathematical Journal 15 (1968), pp. 225-248.
|Courses Taught:||No courses in linguistics yet. As a former mathematician, I taught a wide variety of courses in mathematics. I also taught neurophysiology to medical students at the University of Utah Medical School.|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|