The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Wahyu Sri Widodo (IPA: wahyu)|
|Institution:||(personal interest - not currently working at a university)|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||1. “Tasawuf (Islamic Mysticism) precept in Singiran Tanpo Waton Gus Dur and its contribution to build people’s good manners”, published at Javanese Language Congres 5 (KBJ-5), Surabaya,2011.
2. “Discourse of Javanese mantra (spell) (In-depth study on kidung rumeksa ing wengi: lexical and gramatical aspects)” published at proceeding in Linguistics and literature: Now, Past and Future (Trunojoyo University, Bangkalan,2011)
3. “Repetition Meaning of Synonimy in Singiran Tanpo Waton Gus Dur” published at Pelangi Nusantara:Kajian Variasi Bahasa,2011.
4. Socialist Realism in “Aku Ingin Jadi Peluru” (I want to be a bullet), from a work of Wiji Thukul, published at Internasional Literature Conference,HISKI, Batu, 2009.
5. “Reconsidering of Megengan (Self-Control tradition by the coming of fasting month)” published by daily of Suara Merdeka, July, 2009
6. “The Lost of the Past Spirit Festival of Malang City” published by daily of Kompas, Juny, 2008.
|Courses Taught:||An Introduction To Linguistic
Introduction Indonesian Literature
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|