The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Richard G Littauer (IPA: ɹɪt͡ʃəɹd lɪt:ɑʊəɹ)|
|Institution:||Universität des Saarlandes|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||• Replicating Oliphant’s Saussurean Simulations.
• Building a Linked Open Data Cloud of Linguistic Resources: Motivations and Developments.
• Review of H. Schiffman & B. Spooner, eds., Language Policy and Language Conflict
in Afghanistan and Its Neighbors: The Changing Politics of Language Choice. In: Brill’s Studies in South and Southwest Asian Languages. Leiden: Brill.
• Academic Research in the Blogosphere: Adapting to New Risks and Opportunities on the Internet.
• Trends in Use of Scientific Workflows: Insights from a Public Repository and Guidelines for Best Practices.
• Crowd sourcing the classroom: Inter-
active applications in higher learning.
• The Open Linguistics Working Group.
• Visualising Typological Relationships: Plotting WALS with Heat Maps.
• The Evolution of Morphological Agreement
• Re-Dating the loss of Air Sacs in Homo sapiens
• A Reanalysis of Anatomical Changes for Language
Language Policy and Language Conflict in Afghanistan and Its Neighbors
(LL Issue 23.3813)
Potentials of Language Documentation (LL Issue 24.2604)
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|