LINGUIST List 22.972|
Sun Feb 27 2011
Calls: Translation, Ling Theories, General Ling/Czech Republic
Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett
New! Visit LL's Multitree project for over 1000 trees dynamically generated from scholarly hypotheses about language relationships:
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Peter Oehl ,
20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Language and Languages
Message 1: 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Language and Languages
From: Peter Oehl <oehlgesus-info.de>
Subject: 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Language and Languages
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Language and Languages
Short Title: GeSuS e.V.
Date: 26-May-2011 - 28-May-2011
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact Person: Martin Lachout
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.mup.cz/aktualita/cs/pha/20th-linguistic-days-in-prague-czech-republic/365
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Linguistic Theories; Translation
Call Deadline: 14-Mar-2011
GeSuS is a non-profit organisation, which, among others, puts emphasis on supporting scientific exchange of opinions in the area of linguistics, not only with regard to general language, but also to specific language phenomena.
This invitation is open to all those who are involved with languages on a scientific level regardless of their place of work and whether or not they are a student or a university lecturer.
Linguistic Subfields: General Linguistics; Linguistic Theories; Translation
1. Language Didactics (Martin Lachout)
2. Literature and Literature Didactics (Naďa Heinrichová) (Naďa Heinrichová)
3. Translation and Interpretation - Theory, Practice and Didactics (Lenka Pánková))
4. Verbal Semantics (Volkmar Engerer)
5. (Comparative) Syntax and Morphology (Peter Öhl)
6. The Category of Case (Béla Brogyanyi)
7. Multidisciplinary Phonetics (Livia Adamcova)
8. Cognitive Linguistics (Beata Kasperowicz-Stążka)
9. Interdisciplinary Dialectology (Klaus Geyer)
10. Theolinguistics (Albrecht Greule & Elzbieta Kucharska-Dreiss)
11. Language and Law (Bianca Wieland)
12. Persuasive Communication (Marina Iakushevich & Astrid Arning)
Call for Papers:
20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Language and Languages: last reminder!
The application deadline has been extended to March 14 2011.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
New! Visit LL's Multitree project for over 1000 trees dynamically generated
from scholarly hypotheses about language relationships:
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 27-Feb-2011
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.