LINGUIST List 22.3414|
Tue Aug 30 2011
Calls: Applied Linguistics/ Arab World English Journal (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Brent Miller
LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature: Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online. Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Khairi Al-Zubaidi ,
Arab World English Journal
Message 1: Arab World English Journal
From: Khairi Al-Zubaidi <editorawej.org>
Subject: Arab World English Journal
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Arab World English Journal
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; English
Call Deadline: 15-Oct-2011
Call for Papers (December - 2011)
Arab World English Journal (AWEJ) welcomes the submission of papers for
December issue. The deadline for manuscript submissions is October 15
2011 and publication is December 2011. For more information visit Arab
World English Journal on www.awej.org. Please read the guidelines of
The papers could be subsumed under the following areas but not limited to:
* English Language Teaching and Intercultural Communication
* Teaching and Learning of English as a Foreign/ Second Language.
* Classroom Practice and Language Proficiency
* Cognitive Learning and Communication
* English Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
* Methods for Teaching English in General and for Specific Purposes
* Teachers as Innovators and Facilitators
* Teaching materials and communicative language teaching and learning
* Curriculum Development: A thought for Literary texts, texts of Popular
Culture and Information Technology
* New literacies and English Language Teaching
* English and New Trends in Higher Education
* Role of English and Arabic in Globalised Contexts.
* Relationship between L1 and L2
* Course Design and Needs Analysis
* Effective Teaching Methodologies in Language and Literature Classrooms.
* Assessment and Testing,
* Interdisciplinary in Language Teaching and Learning.
* Assessment Practices in Language Teaching.
* Classroom Management,
* Teaching Translation
* English as an International Language.
* Language Acquisition
* The Role of Culture in English Language Teaching and Learning.
* Cultural awareness in the communicative class.
Papers may be submitted electronically as e-mail to: editorawej.org
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 30-Aug-2011
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.