Learn It Town, LLC
|Type of Work:||Teaching|
|Duration:||09-JUN-2014 to (Undetermined)|
|Internship Location:||Not Specified|
|Minimum Education Level:||BA|
Learn It Town, LLC is offering an Internship in English online teaching.
The intern will be expected to:
- gather materials, greet students;
- prepare lesson plans for each class;
- record hours volunteered;
- (if teaching only one evening per week) communicate with co-instructor assigned at least 24 hours before class;
- teaching assistants will assist teachers with above duties and work with small groups on lessons.
- native or near-native command of English;
- ability to work with online environments (no technophobia!);
- "the ideal teaching personality" - assertiveness, creativity, spirit, being "fun to work with" and, most of all, interesting;
- experience teaching;
- enrolled in an university majoring in TESOL and/or teaching ESL preferred;
- experience learning a foreign language preferred, but not needed;
- should be self-motivated with good coordination/planning skills and creative ability;
- must have proven ability to work independently in an organized, time-efficient, results-oriented manner;
- must work effectively and professionally with diverse groups, all levels of staff within organization, and the public;
- excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
How to apply:
Please contact Laura Jeffcoat at email@example.com
Learn It Town, LLC offers a “Teaching in Online Immersive Educational Environments” Certificate for completion of our 16 hour training program. This is free to our interns ($1,500 value).
|Application Deadline:||(Open until filled)|
|Apply By Email:||lauralearnittown.com|
|For More Information, Contact:||
Ms Laura Jeffcoat
|Return to Browse Internships Return to Internships|