The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||Faculty of Arts International Conference|
|Start Date:||09-Jul-2014 - 12-Jul-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The first Faculty of Arts International Conference (FAICON) will discuss topics in Arts and Human Development, with emphasis on the Challenges of Universities in the 21st Century.
- Performing Arts and Human Development
- Language, Literature, Culture and Human Development
- Communication and Human Development
- Philosophy, Religion and Human Development
- History and Human Development
- University Funding and Human Development
- The Arts, Human Development and Global Peace Initiative
- The Arts, Human Development and the Environment
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|